How to meet the standards and work for development…
“Every child is unique. They learn and develop at different rates and in different ways” That’s what Beverly Hughes, Children’s Minister said.
Do you agree with that? Would you like to find out how to support children in their development, so that those 5 first years have a really much to do with how the next 80 turn out? If the answer is “yes” than you should come to our course EYFS Early Years Foundation Stage. How to meet the standards and work for development…
During the course we’ll explore EYFS guidelines for monitoring childhood development. We’ll concentrate on three primary areas: Personal, Social and Emotional Development, Communication and Language, Physical Development. You will find out about requirements concerning those areas and learn how to plan for the development of the children in their care.
- Find out about the rules concerning EYFS
- Find out about good practices concerning working with young children
- Find out about the areas of development in the first five years
- Find out about learning and development requirements
- Find out about Safeguarding and welfare requirements
- Find out about safety requirements
- Find out about assessment
YOU WILL ALSO:
- Know the rules and requirements defined by the Ministry of Education
- Will be able to follow ministerial requirements in the everyday work
- Be aware of the importance of the proper environment designing
- Design the best environment to create it so that it would suit children development
- Be able to plan your activities to work in the best way for children personal, social and emotional development
- Know how to describe the development of individual children
- Know how to create the safe and suitable environment
- Legal background
- Introduction to EYFS rules
- Areas of learning and development
- Communication and language development
- Physical development
- Personal, social and emotional development
- Safeguarding and welfare requirements
- Child protection – rules
- Suitable people – how to create the best team
- Health issues
- Managing behaviour
- Information and records
Certificate in EYFS Level 2
The course is dedicated to teachers, teaching assistants, childminders, managers in nurseries and everyone whose work is related to children between 0 and 5 years old.
Methods used during the training: presentation, short lectures, group discussion, individual work, group work, films, case studies.
Course duration: 8 hours
Course cost: £75 per person
Trainer: Aga Pozniak – trainer, facilitator and assessor. Specializes in the interpersonal skills, teaching tools and change management. She also designs courses and develops training materials. The purpose of her trainings is to achieve a visible results and change. Development of her participants is her main goal.
Contact details: phone consultant in the office: 0208445412